Spring Forward with Abbracci Medical Spa March Specials
2023 is moving right along, and here we are in March! We can’t wait to ‘spring forward’ in about 2 weeks,
2023 is moving right along, and here we are in March! We can’t wait to ‘spring forward’ in about 2 weeks, meanwhile, here are some offers to definitely look forward to this month!
OxyGeneo is now Geneo!
You’ll spring forward with our Geneo facial – it’s the perfect treatment to slough off dry, dull winter skin. This is a 3-in-1 treatment that combines exfoliation, infusion, and oxygenation that results in amazing anti-aging results because it treats the skin at a deeper level than regular oxygen facials.
This is a treatment that can be done on all skin types, including sensitive skin and those who cannot do abrasive treatments, including those with rosacea.
- Plumping the skin & hydration
- Imparts a youthful glow
- Restores loss of volume
- Increases collagen & skin cell production
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Safe for all skin types
(image via Geneo)
We can tailor the treatment to suit your skin type and skin concerns with the pod infusion during the facial. The main pods we use are:
- Balance – perfect for oily and acne-prone skin
- Detox – protects the skin from environmental stressors
- Glam – perfect for preventing signs of aging, it improves elasticity & prevents loss of collagen
- Hydrate – great for dry, dull skin – it enhances moisture retention & strengthens the skin barrier
- Illuminate – perfect for pigmented skin, this treatment unifies skin tone & reduces pigmentation
Geneo is regularly priced at $225, but this month we are offering this fabulous treatment for $199.
Laser Hair Removal
With Spring & Summer on the horizon now is the time to get started with Laser Hair Removal or schedule your touch-up before it gets too warm and you’re too busy!
This is also the best time for LHR because cooler temperatures mean you’re wearing more layers to protect your skin from tanning and sun exposure, and you will want to stay out of the sun after a laser treatment.
If you start now, you’ll be ready for shorts, dresses, and bathing suits when it heats up and you won’t have to deal with razor burn, ingrown hairs, and the repeated pain of waxing.
The most common areas for laser hair removal are the upper lip, chin, underarms, Brazilian bikini, full leg, and back. We offer packages of 3 sessions, and if you are just starting on your LHR journey, it’s a good idea to purchase 2 packages.
Upper lip: $57 (save $30)
Chin: $87 (save 30)
Lower face: $225 (save $72)
Underarm: $75 (save $72)
Brazilian Bikini: $300 (save $75)
Full Legs: $597 (save $300)
Partial Legs: $375 (save $150)
Full Back: $597 (save $300)
Additionally, we’d like to bring your attention to some staffing shortages for laser hair removal and ask that you please be patient when booking, we’re doing our best!
SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced – This breakthrough corrective cream helps reverse visible signs of aging impacted by glycation and collagen decline, including fine lines and deep wrinkles.
- Helps address the complete multi-phase glycation process known to visibly age skin
- Visibly smooths fine lines and five wrinkle types, including forehead wrinkles, nasolabial folds, marionette wrinkles, glabellar wrinkles, and crow’s feet
- Delivers 24-hour hydration in a rich, satin texture
- Comforts dry, aging skin
- Free of parabens, drying alcohol, and dyes
This month, A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is $157 (reg. $185)
Give us a call for more information on any of these specials or to BOOK!
We make it easy! Call us at (310) 375-0717 or request an appointment below.