August Specials from Abbracci Medical Spa
Summer is flying by and boy are we grateful to be near the coast with this heatwave!
Summer is flying by and boy are we grateful to be near the coast with this heatwave! Here are our August Specials:
If you’re looking to ‘tighten things up’, Venus Legacy might be for you. Venus Legacy is a skin-tightening treatment that uses radiofrequency and pulsed magnetic fields to heat the skin and stimulate collagen production. The treatment is FDA approved for the treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and the temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
That’s right, it can be used on both the face and the body!
- This treatment is typically painless and takes about 60 minutes per session, depending on the places used
- There is no downtime after treatment, you can resume normal activities right away
- Venus Legacy is a safe and effective treatment for a variety of skin tightening concerns, including sagging skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, and cellulite.
It is important to note that Venus Legacy is a skin tightening treatment, not a fat reduction treatment, such as SculpSure.
This month, a Set of 6 = $895, get 5 free for a total of 11! An amazing deal!
Offer Extended: Summer Fruit Enzyme Facial
The best antidote for summer heat is a little relaxed time and our Summer Fruit Enzyme Facial features a combination of vitamin-rich sweet smelling fruit enzymes in a hyaluronic acid complex, shea butter and grape seed oil that gently exfoliates, purifies, and rejuvenates dry skin. It’s a highly effective treatment that is designed to provide anti-aging benefits, noticeable firmness, and plumpness to all skin types leaving your skin looking and feeling more youthful, firm, and radiant than ever before.
We’re extending the offer for our Summer Fruit Enzyme Facial and right now it’s $150 (reg. $175).
Injectable Special: Xeomin
Get your tox on with Xeomin this month! The main difference between Xeomin and Botox is that Xeomin is considered a ‘’smart toxin’ due to its double-filtered formula that removes unnecessary proteins, so you only get what’s needed for smoother frown lines.
Due to this, some of our patients report that they do not develop a resistance to the product which sometimes occurs with neurotoxins. You can also expect to see results with Xeomin within 3 days and they can last up to 3 months.
This month Xeomin is $8/unit with a 20-unit minimum.
New Skincare Line! Epicutis
We are thrilled to add Epicutis to our skincare menu! Epicutis is a medical-grade clean skincare line that has become the first EWG-verified professional skincare brand in the US. EWG is the Environmental Working Group that certifies personal care products against strict safety standards, and no other medical-grade skincare line has met its standards.
Each product in the Epicutis line is non-toxic with a commitment to complete transparency using only ‘clean’ ingredients. These products work well with all skin types but are especially effective for those with sensitive skin, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and eczema, and their goal is to improve the overall health of the skin by decreasing inflammation. Additionally, Epicutis is 100% safe to use during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and while undergoing chemotherapy or other oncology-related treatments.
The range includes:
- Oil Cleanser – uses two botanical-based fatty acids that create a mild cleansing action when combined with water (after smoothing on a dry face) to leave the skin feeling soft and cleansed without a greasy residue. There’s no need to double cleanse! This product can be used twice a day.
- Enzyme Exfoliating Powder – can be combined with either water or the cleansing oil, this exfoliating powder uses natural enzymes to gently break down dead skin cells and excess oils to boost turnover without stripping away essential moisturization. This product should be used 1-2 times per week to start.
- Lipid Serum – only 8 ingredients, this serum contains TSC, Epicutis’s patented anti-inflammatory ingredient that has been clinically shown to improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of redness and irritation, instant relief, and promoting healthier-looking skin. This product is especially helpful post-procedure (microneedling, IPL) and can be used twice a day.
- Hyvia Crème – this rich, velvety cream is a delight and contains a patented moisturizing agent that is derived from organic non-GMO chia seed oil, that instantly drenches the skin in deep hydration while blocking blue light damage. When testing this product, our skin felt as moisturized upon waking as it did when we applied the product the night before! Can be used twice a day for dry skin.
Introductory Epicutis offer: Purchase the set of Lipid Serum & Hyvia Créme and receive the Oil Cleanser & Exfoliant FREE! That’s a $95 value!!
In case you missed it!
Catina & Kristen are back! Call us today to book these ladies! Catina is available for all your aesthetic and Venus Legacy needs and Kristen is ready to tackle your laser needs!
Two Great Events this month!
Abbracci Medical Spa will be participating in the Riviera Village Third Thursday on August 17, from 4 pm – 7 pm! Stop by that afternoon and mention the event to get 15% off your purchase (available only during those hours and you must mention the event!).
We will also be having a Sidewalk Sale on Saturday, August 26 (we are regularly closed on Sunday), and all sale merchandise will be 50% off!
We hope we get to see you at one of those events!
Our Sunscreen Sale is ongoing through the end of August! Sunscreen protects your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays, which can cause skin cancer, premature aging, and other skin problems.
Sunscreen application should be a part of your daily morning routine – every single day, rain or shine! And don’t forget to reapply if you’ve been swimming or sweating. Take 15% off all sunscreen products through August 31, 2023.
These specials expire on August 31, 2023, so call us today!
We make it easy! Call us at (310) 375-0717 or request an appointment below.